Back in April when I lost the peas, I figured the experiment was over. However, once I pulled out the pea plants, the tomato plants started growing far better. I let them continue on even though I didn’t have much hope for them. I got lots of flowers on them, but no fruit. I assume I wasn’t doing a good job pollinating them. A couple of weeks ago I decided it was time to end the experiment and move them outside, but I was too busy with other stuff and didn’t get around to moving them.
Today for the first time I saw green tomatoes growing! I counted four of them. There are other flowers so I gave the vines a good shaking. Maybe more will grow.